A hand carved personalized walking stick is a great gift for an older family member.
What is the process to get a hand carved walking stick?
- Contact – details, price and delivery method
- Initial design sent to customer (five days to approve).
- Drawing/sketch must be paid for upfront. $65.00 + gst. This will be reimbursed off price when order signed off and deposit paid.
- 50% deposit on confirmation of design
- Carving begins
- Update of progress
- Photo emailed of finished piece for client to sign off or physically sited if preferred
- Final payment made
- Delivery with track and trace number – or installed on site as agreed
What can you bring into the design?
You can bring almost any design into the walking stick bearing in mind if it is regularly used it needs to be able to bear the person’s weight. I have extensive experience carving traditional Maori and Pacific Island designs and I am happy to discuss what you would like to see in the design. Please bring any traditional designs that are important to your family and I will work to incorporate them into the walking stick.
How much does it cost to get a hand carved walking stick?
The pricing changes based on the amount of labour required to do the fine detailing plus delivery.
Prices for hand carved walking sticks start at $350 + GST & freight.